Thursday 7 February 2013

Lynsey Luu

Hello, some of you may know me but if you don't - my name is Lynsey Harris and I'm the creator of the quirky brand Lynsey Luu

Quick Introduction to Lynsey Luu :)
Some jewellery is designed to sit subtly around your neck or twinkle delicately from your earlobes; plus some clothing just blends into the background. All well and good, but there are times when you need to be loud, proud and ever so brilliantly bonkers. For those times, look no further than the quirky collection from Lynsey Luu.

So yea, my stuff is weird and wonderful (a bit like myself). I'm currently 23 (24 on the 19th so feel free to send me prezzies), I have two cheeky Jack Russells called Alex & Maisie and I like the occasional vodka & cranberry. 

This blog is an extension to the one I have on my website as I would like to interact with other bloggers, my customers or anyone who fancies looking behind the scenes of my brand but on a platform that is easier to use e.g blogger. I will update both blogs regularly, however the one on my website will be a round up  of this one.

So if you're after something a little odd and unusual or you want to be nosey then thats fine with me. If you do have time to leave comments then that would be great as I'll use it to improve my brand :)


LL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment