Sunday 3 March 2013

Bits & Bows - Part Two

So yesterday I attended Bits & Bows' studio launch down The Custard Factory in Birmingham. I was greeted by the lovely Sarah Warner in the reception and taken up to her studio. While walking through the industrial looking corridors, my imagination was running wild as I thought of all the wonders behind each door. I arrived at Bits & Bows HQ and I was not disappointed, the burst of colour made the sunny day even brighter.














Sarah had a variety of quirky jewellery to choose from along with shelves full of colourful fabrics which she uses to make made to order clothing. I couldn't resist booking an appointment for some custom made clothing. Her studio is a great place to get measured up and browse through all her fabrics with a sense of privacy.  Sarah made a brilliant hostess, making everyone feel welcome.














The sun was shining, there was beautiful fabrics and there was even cupcakes! This day couldn't get any better. 

Thanks Sarah for the great event, I look forward to our next meeting!

LL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment