Monday 25 March 2013

LL Facts


I thought I'd give you all a chance to get to know me by answering a few questions and providing a facts about myself. A fan called Carys sent the questions over to me, but feel free to add some more by commenting. 

1.If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
Stefan Abingdon...
2.What would be your dream job?
I already have my dream job :)
3.What's your natural hair colour?
Brown.
4.What's your favourite meal?
A roast dinner made by my dad mmmmmm..
5.One thing to do before you die?
Married with kids I suppose... after world domination of Lynsey Luu ;)
6.What matters to you the most?
Family, friends and my customers.
7.Favorite beauty product?
Eye Liner - I don't leave the house without it on.
8.Favorite thing about blogging?
Finding new things that make me go WOW!
9.Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook for personal, but Twitter for Lynsey Luu (you guys are more interesting on Twitter)
10. What would you do with £1,000,000?
Invest it into Lynsey Luu and create more pieces plus put some towards a shop space :)
11. Your pet hate?
People who don't know how to use their, there & they're.

A Few Facts
1. I've never broke a bone, but my hip came out the joint when I was 4.
2. Lynsey Luu is the nickname my parents gave me when I was younger.
3. My fav bands include Weezer, The Midnight Beast, Rizzle Kicks, Bloodhound Gang & Reel Big Fish.
4. I pass out when I have injections or get pierced :(
5. I got an A* in DT because I was trying to avoid my boyfriend at the time (long story)
6. I don't have a volume button when speaking (I talk quite loudly)
7. I have two Jack Russells called Alex & Maisie.
8. I like spoilers.
9. I watch quite a lot of films, especially horrors or comedies.
10. I hate chick flicks.

LL xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for answering them! and interesting facts hehe :-) xx

    ReplyDelete